I created many original recipes when my kids were young. My younger daughter disliked tomato sauce, so I made this gorgeous baked pasta dish with fresh whipping cream. Below is my recipe.
1 package dried no boil Lasagna
15 oz. whole milk ricotta cheese
2 cage free eggs
1 pint organic heavy whipping cream
8 oz. mozzarella balls
1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
Fresh basil leaves
Fresh grated Parmesan
Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whip eggs with ricotta by hand or with mixer.
- Layer ingredients starting with cream on the bottom and ending with layer of cheese on top.
- Cook until brown on top.
- Allow to cool before cutting.
- Sprinkle with Parmigiana cheese.
Love and blessings to all.